Monday, October 22, 2007

Los Bunkers Concert


Last night I got to see a concert by my favorite Spanish-language band, Los Bunkers. I learned about them from a free iTunes download nine months ago, and I loved them. I bought the CD in Houston and listened to it all the time. I knew they were from Chile, and when I found out I was coming to Santiago, it was a goal to see them.

They play a lot all around town, but this show was for a neighborhood festival. It was in a park in the evening, and the crowd was about half neighborhood folks just checking them out and half crazy fans singing along to every word. I was a little of both.

They were really amazing live. They played great and their sound was excellent. Here’s a video of them playing that I took with my camera, like some crazy kid fan.