Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chile´s Funniest Home Videos







Our friend Ken Martinez emailed us a video of some of Jacob’s buddies saying hello to us. So, I had a great idea for a reply video. I had the kids dress in their Chile soccer shirts and kick a ball at me. Great idea, eh?

Did I mention how strong Jacob can kick now? Imagine if he were told to do something ridiculous, like kick at full strength at some poor soul standing just three-feet away with a metal camera right in front of his nose. Imagine that then the guy with the cut on his nose had to wear a band-aid and explain the whole embarrassing story to all his co-workers for the week. Imagine.

Oh, and imagine that in the first video take Alexander hit the camera with his ball, but I was dumb enough to do a second take. The second video was lost when the camera broke, but here’s the first one.